Coperchio senza ombra.
Cippo minerario fluente, ricco di sbandamenti.
Il filo del rasoio, devi seguire il filo del rasoio.
Ma la mente non riesce a fermarsi e scivola, scivola via nel profondo pozzo della vita.
Here the term “language-game” is meant to bring into prominence the fact that the speaking of language is part of an activity, or of a form of life. Review the multiplicity of language-game in the following examples, and in others:
* Giving orders, and obeying them—
* Describing the appearance of an object, or giving its measurements—
* Constructing an object from a description (a drawing)—* Reporting an event—* Speculating about an event—
* Forming and testing a hypothesis—
* Presenting the results of an experiment in tables and diagrams—
* Making up a story; and reading it—
* Singing catches—
* Guessing riddles—
* Making a joke; telling it—
* Solving a problem in practical arithmetic—
* Translating from one language into another—
* Asking, thanking, cursing, greeting, praying.>>
Tale a mummiforme uroboro, ho reincarnato in me, per l’ennesima interminabile volta,
l’eterno ritorno dell’uguale.
Questo è il risultato.
“Stop. Stop everything. Then you will realize you are the freedom you have been searching for.”
H. W. L. Poonja